Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Seriously slacking!!!

Ok so I know it's been forever since I posted anything. (mom reminds me everytime I talk to her LOL) I haven't taken any new pictures lately because I want it to be a surprise when it's all done. Lots of little and big things have been done though. We know have appliances, granite, lighting fistures, and carpet. Just this week they did the front landscaping.
We have begun the countdown to closing and I have been busy packing, working, packing, making appointments for services to be turned on , and of course packing. I swear I'm not moving again, and if we do, I am going to make sure I'm pregnant so I don't have to deal with it. But wait I said that last time I moved, hmm oh well!! As soon as we close and get it painted there will be lots of photos.
Also be looking soon for photos of my new nephew coming in the next few weeks.

No comments: