Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What a difference one day makes . . .

Since they were going to be installing the insulation yesterday I wanted to get some pics before the drywall went up today. So after James left for work I realized he took the flashlight. On the way to the house I stopped at Target and got a flashlight. Then on my way over to the house I again realized James had the hard hats in the car. I figured no one would be there anyway so I just continued. When I got there though, not one piece of insulation was up. :( And to add insult to injury the house next door had stucco!

So today armed with my hard hat this time I went back over and much to my surprise the insulation was up AND most of the drywall too!!! It really looks like a house now. It was so cool to be able to see it with walls. Hopefully tomorrow they will finish it off. Enjoy the pictures below, more to come.

just the insulation


looking into the dining room and kitchen from the family room


from the kitchen thru the dining room into the family room


garage

tunes for the workers LOL (held up by wire)

No comments: