Sunday, October 19, 2008

Best birthday ever!!!

I had the best birthday ever!!! The day before on Friday after sleeping part of the day to recover from the night of working before, James woke me up with a big surprise. While I had been asleep he MADE me a cake with frosting from scratch! He also had a big bouquet of flowers, that he again made all by himself from 3 seperate bouquets. Isn't he awesome!?!?!?! Then we went to dinner with my family at, duh, Chevy's. James made me open his present last. He did so good, my mom was impressed. Candles, lotion, a book about soulmates, and See's candy, what else could a girl ask for???

Today my friend Jenn came up for my birthday to have lunch. Then we went with my father in law to the Del Webb community since they were having a big event there. By the time we were done James was up so we went to the model of our new house to show Jenn.


I had a great day. Friends, family, and the best husband ever, what more could I ask for?!?!?!



my beautiful cake :)

2 comments:

annika said...

Happy belated birthday! I'm such a dork. All day on the 18th I knew there was something I was forgetting... sounds like you had a wonderful day! And we all already know you have a wonderful husband :) I'm glad your day was awesome, you deserve it!!!

Tiffany said...

What a great hubby. Happy belated Birthday.