Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cloth diapers . . .



Ok so in preperation for having kids James and I have decided to test out cloth diapers. So far I have given samples to a few friends and their babies, Annika and Hannah, Kristi and Maddie, and Jessica and Violet. The reviews are mixed, they say it is more work than disposables, but they don't leak. I think for the savings they will provide vs disposables we are going to use them. To that end I found a great store online that sells many brands and all kinds of accessories. The woman who started the store now has a blog as well. I encourage everone to take a look and see how cloth diapers have evolved. It is AMAZING!

2 comments:

marks family said...

is there a baby on the way now?

Larissa said...

nope not yet, i just like to be prepared you know how i am.