Thursday, October 9, 2008

busy day

So yesterday we went out to check on the progress of the house. It's already to be slabbed STILL!!! Can they get a move on it already?!?!?! We took the chance to walk all the way around it and get a better look at it.
After checking out the new homesite we went and got new cell phones. We went to just get James one, but they were buy one get one free so I got one too. We both chose the LG Shine, mine in red, his in silver. For those of you that don't know James' phone was BEGGING to be put out of its misery. The poor thing had been dropped in the hot tub TWICE, the dog water bowl once, dropped too many times to count and still worked. Most recently it started to shut itself off. He has had that phone for about 5 years, it didn't even have a camera!!! All phones have phones. So after we chose out phones the tech at the AT&T store took our phones apart to get to the sim card. He took the battery off James' phone and ALL the screws fell out!!!!! We were all cracking up. So we left the store new gadgets in hand. I forwarded the new numbers to everyone I could think of, if I missed anyone drop me a note on here and I'll send it to you.

James and I with the house behind us

James showing off the new house

family room, dining room and kitchen(closest to farthest)

garage with kitchen behind

1 comment:

annika said...

yeah! Not to much longer and we'll be helping ya'll move in!! I'm excited for you both! and I'm glad you decided to keep a blog so we can all follow along with the house progress.